So your life feels like it’s running out of gas. Like the winter blah’s have carried over all the way to spring. Like you’re wandering around aimlessly, not sure of which route to take to get you to your destination. Maybe you have tried new ones many a time and still feel like you aren’t getting anywhere.
There isn’t one set path for everyone. Exactly how the Universe works in what it wants to tell us is something that people have tried to figure out since ancient times. How much is in our hands and how much is predestined is a delicate balance in our lives that the Universe dictates. However, when we stray so obviously from our paths, we know it deep down. That’s why there are distinct signs we should pay attention to if we want to get back on the right one.
1. Self-Harming Habits This isn’t necessarily cutting or anorexia. Our self-harm isn’t limited to our bodies. Other habits, including overeating, over-shopping, over-drinking, or just about any over-anything do damage to us, whether it’s in our self-control, finances, or physical health. Anything can be abused, from too religiously attending your yoga class to controlling your clean eating diet too strictly. Self-harm is often a Trojan horse, so you may need to get input from your friends and family who love you in order to realize what you may be abusing when you’re stressed or worried. This isn’t to say you should immediately cease and desist with something you’re passionate about. Just get a litmus test on how helpful the habit actually is to you, and what your intention behind doing it is.
2. Lack of Synchronicity in Your Every Day When you’re plugged into the Universe, things are just better. It could be anything from feeling lucky (someone gives you a book you need to read, you get a raise when you need it, your favorite songs play one after the other on the radio, and so on). It’s easy to have an attitude of gratitude in these times, and you just know these things are for you. But when you’re wandering away from what the Universe has for you (which is the best possible scenario for you!), all this positive energy just stops.
3. The State of Your Living Space Dishes piling up? Laundry needing to be put away? Mail left on the kitchen table for weeks? The home is a bigger reflection of your life than you may realize. However, if it’s too neat, fastidious, and put-together, you may have issues in the opposite direction. Your home can send you other signs as well — from plumbing problems to ant infestations.
4. The State of Your Courage You may tick this off to just being stressed, but is the worry about money, your job, your relationships, and so on constantly on your mind? If so, then you most likely are a little off course, or are well on your way. Remember, according to the Law of Attraction, fear only attracts more fear. Replace it with affirmations and intention on what you want out of life. Surrender to the Universe. Just doing these things doesn’t mean you can never be afraid in your life, but just make it more manageable first being sloughing it off like rainwater. Open your heart to blessings instead of doom.
5. Physical Ailments Our bodies will always catch up to our spirits, even if it’s one of the last things to get on the same page. It is the densest of our energy bodies and thus becomes the last resort to letting us know something is amiss, but it will let us know our alignment is out of whack. However, it is not a pleasant thing to experience in this situation, so try to catch your thoughts and emotions before it gets to this point. For example, keep in check with the above four signs so that your body doesn’t have to take the brunt of it. Even so, nothing catches our attention faster than physical pain. It’s easy to brush off the other signs, but when you’re hurting, you will do something about it.
Become Who You Came Here To Be
*NEW RealTime Visitor Tracking Below*
Support Us! Humanity Deserves Open Access To Knowledge. Only accepting Bitcoin and supported Cryptocurrency.
(Contact Me For Other Cryptocurrency Donation Addresses)
Get Bitcoins Here (Get $5 in Bitcoin Free)
Learn About Bitcoins Here
Make sure to also support The Ubuntu Movement, Global Unity Project, and The Venus Project. We also suggest supporting numerous non-profit, non-Elite Owned charities and organizations across the full spectrum of spiritual/traditional religious and alternative worldviews that are focused on peace, wisdom and universal love.
Written Blog Content is under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
ATTENTION WRITERS! Here at StevenLanier.com, I am always looking for new material to publish. If anyone is interested in submitting your original article(s) to be published on StevenLanier.com please email them here: Contact Form
(Open, Closed and Neutral Minded Resources. Light and Dark. Religious/Nonreligious /Spiritual/Atheist perspectives as well as new and old Science.)
African History Network
The Resonance Project
Gnostic Knights Templar
Seventh Day Adventists
Restored Church of God
Temple of Set
Hemp For Future
Nation of Islam
The Venus Project
Ubuntu Contributionist Party
Sphere Being Alliance
R Stones Black Economics
The Resonance Project
The Forbidden Religion
Church of Satan
Spirituality and Practice
New Message of God
Arcturian group of 40
The Ashtar Command Spiritual Community
Light Technology Publishing
Project Global Awakening
Extra Terrestrial Database
The Radiant Rose Academy