10. Blackwater: This isn’t so much a secret society, but rather a private army. Actually a corporate army that is, publicly funded, but privately accountable. They offer mercenary services including infantry, navy and police enforcement to whoever will pay their price. Since they’re not a government organization, they are frequently called in to help settle disputes that are too secretive or distasteful for public services to be involved with, like policing the survivors of Hurricane Katrina.
9. The Order of the Skull & Bones: It’s one of those upper crust Ivy League student societies dedicated to manipulating the next generation of the power elite. Oh great, another one. Is anything real anymore? They mockingly refuse membership to all without family names likeRockefeller, Vanderbilt and Bush. Yeah, those Bushes.
8. The Freemasons: Cloaked in secrecy, brothers of this fraternal organization are not allowed to invite new members, nor share any of their secret handshakes, passwords and strange rituals they have to perform, in order to advance in seniority within the organization.
7. Rosicrucians: This mystic Christian fellowship was founded by a group of 8 doctors, alchemists and sages in the 1400s, in a quest to destroy the one true ring. Joking aside…that would be cool, but instead, they actually dedicated their entire lives to providing free health care to any who needed it, and would appoint a successor to replace them after they died. Why does this sound similar to Obamacare?
6. Ordo Templis Orientis: The Order of the Temples of the East was originally founded as an offshoot of the Masons, kind of like the Stonecutters but without Steve Gutenberg. But it underwent radical changes when an occult magician known as the Great Beast, Aleister Crowley, took over the leadership.
5. Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn: This is yet another occult group that grew out of the Masonic and Rosicrucian traditions, but with a much stronger emphasis on ritual magic likespell-casting, astrology, astral travel, crystal balls and potions. A young Aleister Crowley was one of the order’s most famous members before he left to really get his freak on.
4. The Knights Templar: Founded almost a thousand years ago as a kind of highway patrol for pilgrims in the holy land, they were originally called the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ. Their emblem was of two knights riding on a single horse, emphasizing the Order’s poverty.
3. The Illuminati: As the unofficially self appointed spokesperson for the Illuminati, I am in no way whatsoever authorized to tell you, We don’t really exist, so please stop asking. We are not managing the New World Order through YouTube.
2. Opus Dei: Opus Dei is in the form of some sort of organization within the Catholic Church that may be hiding something important and according to many critics allegedly acts as, well, if they’re better than other Christians. It is claimed that they strongly emphasize the belief that “everyone is called to holiness and that ordinary life is a path to sanctity.” I gotta say, that’s a pretty deep statement.
1. The Black Hand: This secret military society in the Balkans was formed in 1911 with the aim of liberating the Serbian people from Austro-Hungarian rule. Their half-baked plan was to assassinate the Archduke Franz Ferdinand (yes, like that Franz Ferdinand), who was the heir to the Austrian throne, assuming that this would initiate a war between Austria and Serbia. The first two assassination attempts with a car bomb failed to injure the Archduke and his wife and they managed to escape.
Steven Lanier Addendum
My list is somewhat different:
1. The Bilderberg Group
2. Opus Dei
4. Committee of 300
6. Knights Templar
7. Skull & Bones
8. Thule Society
9. The Priory of Sion
Bilderberg Group: The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, Bilderberg meetings or Bilderberg Club is an annual private conference of about 120–150 political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia and the media, established in 1954. About two thirds of the participants come from Europe and the rest from North America; one third from politics and government and the rest from other fields.
The reason why I have the Bilderberg Group number one is because of the influence they have over world events versus many of the other groups who are more localized.
Honorable Mention: Knights of Columbus, The Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine
Support Us! Humanity Deserves Open Access To Knowledge. Only accepting Bitcoin and supported Cryptocurrency.
(Contact Me For Other Cryptocurrency Donation Addresses)
Get Bitcoins Here (Get $5 in Bitcoin Free)
Learn About Bitcoins Here
Make sure to also support The Ubuntu Movement, Global Unity Project, and The Venus Project. We also suggest supporting numerous non-profit, non-Elite Owned charities and organizations across the full spectrum of spiritual/traditional religious and alternative worldviews that are focused on peace, wisdom and universal love.
Written Blog Content is under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
ATTENTION WRITERS! Here at StevenLanier.com, I am always looking for new material to publish. If anyone is interested in submitting your original article(s) to be published on StevenLanier.com please email them here: Contact Form
(Open, Closed and Neutral Minded Resources. Light and Dark. Religious/Nonreligious /Spiritual/Atheist perspectives as well as new and old Science.)
African History Network
The Resonance Project
Gnostic Knights Templar
Seventh Day Adventists
Restored Church of God
Temple of Set
Hemp For Future
Nation of Islam
The Venus Project
Ubuntu Contributionist Party
Sphere Being Alliance
R Stones Black Economics
The Resonance Project
The Forbidden Religion
Church of Satan
Spirituality and Practice
New Message of God
Arcturian group of 40
The Ashtar Command Spiritual Community
Light Technology Publishing
Project Global Awakening
Extra Terrestrial Database
The Radiant Rose Academy